The Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey Reports the New Orders Index Improved
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia released its Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey for September 2016 and reports the index for current manufacturing activity in the region increased 11 points to 12.8. For the first time since August of last year the index has registered two consecutive positive readings. The new orders index also improved. The percentage of of firms reporting increases in new orders edged up to 30% from 27% last month. Other current indicators suggested weaker conditions.
Empire State Manufacturing Survey for September 2016 Reports Business Activity Edged Lower in New York State
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York released its Empire State Manufacturing Survey for September 2016 and reports business activity edged lower in New York State. The headline general business conditions index was little changed. The new orders index fell and shipments fell, developments that pointed to a marked decline in both orders and shipments. Indexes for the six month outlook suggested that firms generally expect conditions to improve in the months ahead.
US Raw Steel Production Sank to its Lowest Level Since January 9, 2016
US raw steel production sank 1.8 percent last week as mills operated at an ACUR of 69.5 percent. This is the lowest level since the week ended January 9, 2016. In the corresponding week last year mills operated at an ACUR of 70.5 percent. Thus far this year mills have produced prox 63,000,000 tons compared to the prox 63,375,000 tons produced in the like period last year.
David Duke, head of the Democrat created Ku Klux Klan, has thrown their support to the Trump campaign which has numerous times affirmed their rejection of the Klan’s beliefs. Trump’s campaign says they do not want their support…but they do, as would Hillary if their support had been thrown to her. They all want as many votes as they can get. That’s politics.
Two of Hillary’s tech specialists, during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Tuesday, pleaded protection of the Fifth Amendment on the “grounds that my answers might tend to incriminate me.” Of course they have nothing to hide…Crooked Hillary
Brian Pagliano, the turd who set-up the private server, chose to ignore his subpoena to appear for questioning. Of course, they have nothing to hide. Crooked Hillary
Boy, they just cannot stop:
News comes this week that despite the Clinton’s promises to distance themselves from their foundation they will first be holding a belated Big birthday bash for Bill Clinton tonight (the last fire sale on future presidential access), it will cost you $250,000.00 to be listed as “chair” of the party, while “co-chair” costs $100,000.00. Clinton Foundation officials are refusing to say who has donated or how much.”
Crooked Hillary… at it again
“MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN”
Have a great weekend…. God bless America!
Buy American made products whenever you can, it’s good for you, good for your friends and neighbors and good for our country.
If you are hiring…try to hire a veteran…. they are loyal, disciplined, hardworking…and they deserve our support.
Remember these tidbits as the election cycle grinds on:
- Fast & Furious-Americans killed by guns supplied to the drug cartels…by the Department of Justice-Eric Holder presiding. The president was clueless. No one held accountable
- Benghazi: Four Americans killed in an assault described as the result of a viral video. This was proved to be a false narrative. This was in fact, a planned act of terror. The president was clueless. No one even knows where he was as this went down. No one held accountable
- “At this point, what difference does it make?” Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State
- The IRS targeting of conservative groups and individuals. No one held accountable, Lois Lerner is on paid vacation and has refused to testify. The president was clueless. No one held accountable
- Hillary using a private server for correspondence during her term as Secretary of State against the orders of the president. She thought “it would be more convenient…” Though the records were due when she left office, they were not submitted, subpoenas were issued, which she ignored for two years. Finally, she released 30,000 of some 60,000 alleged emails then she deleted the rest of the emails and will NOT turn over the server for investigation.