US Drill Rigs Running Up from Prior Week
There were 323 drill rigs running in the US last week, up three from the prior week, down 476 rigs from one year ago. Canadian drillers remained the same at 102, down 36 rigs from one year ago.
US Raw Steel Production Up
In the week ending December 5, 2020 US raw steel production was 1,579,000 net tons at an ACUR of 71.4 percent, up 1.2 percent from the prior weeks production. One year ago, our ACUR was 78.6 percent.
Pearl Harbor Day
Monday December 7, 1941 “a day that will live in infamy.” It has been 79 years since the Japanese brutally attacked our military at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii and took us into war with Japan. Never forget.
RIP General Yeager
Also on this Monday, we lost an American hero, Air Force General Chuck Yeager. He was the first man to break the sound barrier in his X-1 rocket plane-named “Glamorous Glennis” after his first wife, in October 1947. He was a hero to me as a young boy, his adventures in the skies leading myself and many others to look to the heavens and the possibilities which lay ahead. Brass balls. RIP General Yeager.
Winds of Change
I am very nervous; every patriotic American should be nervous. Why? I believe the forces of evil are about to destroy our Republic. After 246 years of freedom and justice for all it is about to be taken away. Make no mistake, the presidency has been stolen from the American people through an abundance of fraud perpetrated on our electoral system. There is just too much evidence to neglect and it is quite easy to see that complicity in the fraud is government wide.
We know the Democrats cheat; it is the only way they get what they want. The spineless Republicans, for fear of leftist reprisal, will not stand up to the crimes of which they are also guilty. 99% of the Republicans are in the swamp, they do not want their party to end. They steal from you and I with no consequence other than to fatten their wallets. Why would they want to support President Trump? He is a threat to their lavish lifestyles.
As I told you before, he was the dam that held back all the evil intentions of the communist threat. Another four years of a Trump administration would have done much to end the bull shit that is all around us. Are you paying attention to the cabinet the idiot Biden is appointing? A collection of incompetent leftists and communists. I am forced to shake my head in disbelief with every appointment he makes.
Should they achieve control of the senate in January, our lives will be permanently changed, and NOT for the better. Furthermore, if that happens, Americans will be forced to either fight back to retain the freedoms earned and protected by the blood sacrifices of our forebears. Trump’s fight is not yet over, he fights for America and what she has stood for through 2 1/2 centuries, he fights for you and me, for our children, our grandchildren. He fights for all that is right and good.
Our country is not perfect, but it is the best country on the planet earth. Our people and all people in peace loving countries do not seem to comprehend what the consequences of this will be, short term and long term. God will have to intervene if we are to be saved. The same way he did when He put Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton and others together to form our nation. The way He put Roosevelt, Churchill, Eisenhower and our unmatched military together to defeat fascism and the Nazi war machine.
As the American people and American small businesses suffer, the Democrats in Congress refuse to pass a stimulus package to help them. Why? They are demanding billions of dollars to bail out poorly run Democrat controlled cities and states. Recall that our president offered $1.8 trillion to them earlier in negotiations and was rebuffed. The assholes wanted over $3 trillion (that is 3000 BILLIONS!). Ridiculous. Why is it the responsibility of the American taxpayer to bail out the incompetent crooks in Democrat controlled cities and states? We are not. Money for me, not for thee.
They also refuse to allow changes to Sec. 230 which protects the tech giants from prosecution. Why? The tech giants are huge donors to the Democrat party. The people suffer again for their political greed and corruption. Money for me, not for thee.
I have been wondering, since the liberal media refuses to cover the story (imagine that), where is Hunter Biden? It has come to light that he is being investigated for possible tax evasion related to the millions of dollars he and “The Big Man” have received from foreign governments, notably, China and Ukraine. The hard drive from the laptop the idiot son left at the repair shop is also being looked at…finally.
The moron, Eric Swalwell has been busted for consorting with a Chinese spy, and he is on the Intelligence Committee!!! Can’t keep his penis in his pants but was very vocal in accusing the president of being a Russian asset. His response is to whine that the information has been weaponized against him. That is horse shit, of course. Once again, everything the left accuses conservatives of doing is exactly what they are doing. If it weren’t so sad, it would be laughable.
Friday, Andrew Cuomo, the idiot dictator of New York closed all inside dining in New York City restaurants, effective Monday. Exactly who is going to care for the business owners and their employees who will be severely impacted by this stupid move? You can bet it will not affect little Benito or his moron brother, Chris and their families. It is time to resist. Protest. Do not comply.
This is communism at work, a direct attempt to control the will and freedom of the people of New York. Wake up people!
As an American citizen, how do you want our country to move forward for you and your family:
SECURE BORDERS? OPEN BORDERS?
MORE GOVERNMENT? LESS GOVERNMENT?
A STRONG MILITARY? A WEAK MILITARY?
LESS TAXATION? MORE TAXATION?
LESS GOVERNMENT REGULATION? MORE GOVERNMENT REGULATION?
FAIR TRADE AGREEMENTS? QUID PRO QUO TRADE AGREEMENTS?
PROPER CARE FOR OUR VETERANS? DON’T CARE FOR OUR VETERANS?
MERIT BASED IMMIGRATION? THE SHIT WE HAVE NOW?
RESPONSIBLE HELP FOR THE POOR? THROW MONEY AT THE PROBLEM?
TEACH AMERICAN HISTORY TO OUR CHILDREN? ERASE AMERICAN HISTORY?
RESPECT OUR FLAG? DON’T GIVE A SHIT?
SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE IN SCHOOL? WHAT IS THAT?
Infrastructure X (Keystone & Dakota pipelines) Regulation Reform XX 1 in 2 out
Individual Tax Reform XX Entitlement Reform
Business Tax Reform XX Education Reform X
Healthcare Reform Veterans Administration Reform X
Rebuild our Military X Trade Reform X
Secure our Borders (The Wall) XX Lead the world from the front XX
Help for the poor XX Drain the swamp X as we speak
Peace through unmatchable strength Support Israel X
Destroy ISIS XX Extreme Vetting XX
Conservative Supreme Court nominees XX American Jobs XX
I will track these campaign promises and will check them off as each is accomplished adding those I have missed as they become apparent. This is quite an agenda and will be difficult to achieve all in one term, but I believe the American people are behind him and know these things need to be done. Now, if he can get our legislators to support him instead of fighting him….
As of September 2018: Trump Administration Accomplishments
As you can see above, the listed accomplishments are from 2 years ago. Many more victories for America and the American people have been added to the list below since that time.
* Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
* More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
* We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
* Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
* Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
* New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
* Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
* African American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
* Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
* Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
* Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
* Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
* Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
* Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
* Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
* The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
* 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future-the highest ever.
* Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
* Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
* As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
* Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
* Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
* Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
* Record number of regulations eliminated.
* Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
* Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
* My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
* Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
* We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs-saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
* Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
* Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
* We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
* Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
* Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
* United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
* Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
* Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
* Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
* NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
* Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
* Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
* Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
* Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
* Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
* Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
* Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
* Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
* Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
* Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
* Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
* Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
* Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
* We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
“MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN”
“KEEP AMERICAN GREAT”
Have a great weekend…. God bless America!
Buy American made products whenever you can, it’s good for you, good for your friends and neighbors and good for our country.
If you are hiring…try to hire a veteran…. they are loyal, disciplined, hardworking…and they deserve our support.
By the way, if you wish to comment on my rants or offer any other insights you may have, you are encouraged to email me.
TEDDY ROOSEVELT ON IMMIGRANTS IN AMERICA…1907
In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag…We have room for but one language here and that is the English language…and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”